Get approved your business loan from Reliant in 30 seconds

Applying for a business loan from the financial institution or bank is an arduous process. Despite having a unique business every business house needs constant access to cash for day to day work challenges. Here, Reliant Funding comes in, they know your business challenges and help you solve your business challenges.

That’s what it set Reliant Funding apart from the other in this industry. Reliant Funding gives short- term funding options also called working capital to meet your needs. It only needs 30 seconds to apply for a loan from Reliant Funding.

Who is eligible to apply for a business loan from Reliant:

  • If you have your own business house
  • In Reliant funding, your business loan approval has a 70% chance to the traditional bank which has a chance of 30% for approval.
  • If you own business at least 1 year
  • If your business has the potential to earn $100000 in annual revenue per year or about $10000 per month
  • If you have at least 6 months of bank statement to verify
  • If you do not have any bankruptcy record
  • If your business falls in any of the following categories

Construction

Restaurants and Bars

Health care

Franchise

Transportation

Auto repair

Retail

Customer Service

Who is not eligible to apply for business from Reliant funding:

  • If you own business which is less than 7 months
  • If your business has a previous defaulter or Bankruptcy record.
  • If your business has a negative landlord record i.e. if you do not pay rents on time etc.
  • And, most important if your business model has not the potential for revenue generation.

How to apply for a business loan from Reliant funding:

Reliant funding Apply

  • You need to answer basic questions about your business and need to enter your phone and email id.
  • They will contact you within 48 hours.

How to Activate your business loan from reliant funding:

  • To activate your account you need to visit www.reliant123.com/activate
  • Now, you are required to enter the following detail to activate your loan

Reliant Funding Loan

  • Your 16 digit account number,
  • zip code,
  • email id,
  • phone number,
  • time in business and
  • Gross annual sales of your company
  • And click “Submit” after accepting their terms and condition.

Why Choose Reliant over Bank:

  • It’s very easy and convenient to apply for a loan
  • Loans can get approved within hours
  • One of the largest alternative fund providers
  • You can use the fund from the next day
  • Minimum paperwork is required as compared to traditional banking.
  • And, most important no collateral asset or personal guarantee is required to pledge for approving a loan.
  • There is no hidden cost or any hidden obligation to accept.
  • No need for your credit score to apply for a loan it only focuses on your business model.
  • After the loan is approved, once you get the money into your account, you can use it on your terms.

If you need any assistance regarding the approval of a loan or any inquiries or if you want to talk to their loan specialist you can contact the company through the following options:

How to contact Reliant:

  • You can contact them or talk to a loan specialist over the phone, dial

877-850-0998

6:00 am-5:30 pm Pacific Time

  • You can submit your inquiries to their on-site comment box, they will reach you within 48 hours
  • You can also contact them through postal mail, write them to the following address

Reliant

9540 Towne Centre Drive

Suite 200

San Diego, CA 92121

  • You can also connect with them through social media

Facebook – www.facebook.com/ReliantFunding

Twitter- twitter.com/reliantfunding

Instagram – www.instagram.com/reliant_funding

Reference – www.reliantfunding.com

www.reliant123.com/activate

Author

Write A Comment