Https Aka MS Remoteconnect Overview
The Microsoft Minecraft video game has its many cool features, like the Crossplay feature so it is gaining more players yearly. If you want to enjoy this and other cool game features then you will be required to login the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect website.
https //aka.ms/remoteconnect t is a web portal where video game players will easily connect to their Microsoft account and enjoy the Minecraft video game with other players regardless of their gaming platform.
Players can access this Minecraft game on any Xbox console and other non-Microsoft game consoles like PS4, PS5, and the Nintendo Switch using this portal. They can also enjoy the Crossplay game mode of the video game to play with other gamers online on different gaming consoles.
How to set up Https Aka Ms Remoteconnect
- Visit your Xbox One Settings.
- Then tap on the option to log into your Microsoft account.
- You will see an eight-digit code on the screen
- Copy the code.
- Go through https //aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter the code to authorize your device.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play on Your PS4 or Nintendo Switch
- First download and install Minecraft from the respective game stores.
- After opening the game sign in to the Microsoft account.
- Get an eight-digit code on the screen.
- Copy the code.
- Visit https //aka.ms/remoteconnect from your PC, Mac, or a smartphone.
- Provide the code in the respective place.
- Hit the Next button.
- Follow further on-screen instructions.
How to join Crossplay Minecraft games
- First set up your device correctly to work with Minecraft’s Crossplay feature.
- Then choose the play option from the main menu.
- Go through the worlds tab and choose to create a new world.
- Visit the multiplayer part.
- Then select the create option to create your new world where other players will join you on a Crossplay basis.
- You can also join a compatible Minecraft world made by other players using this Crossplay feature.
- Boot up the game.
- Select the play option in the main menu.
- Visit the friend tab and get the different games to join.
- This list will be differently organized based on the device you are using.
How to enter Minecraft Crossplay Code
- After connecting your PS4 with Microsoft live account you can play Minecraft with your friends across platforms.
- For playing you will not need any Microsoft account.
- With a Microsoft account, you can Crossplay with your PS4 or non-PS4 devices.
- Sign in to your MS account.
- Enter your digital unique code.
- Login to your mS live account.
- Provide details of the accounts for associating the PlayStation network account.
- Tap on the play button to visit the Minecraft game home screen.
- Visit the friends’ tab.
- Tap on add a friend.
- Provide your Microsoft gamer tags to find friends.
Aka MS Remoteconnect error message
If you see the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect error when trying to play Minecraft on your PS4, PS5, PC, Nintendo Switch, or smartphone devices then follow these steps.
- First bookmark the access page of Microsoft Code.
- Then visit the Minecraft Error Message and make sure to carefully remember the displayed code.
- Copy the code and visit the Microsoft page where you will have to paste the code
- Finally, you will be provided entry to the Minecraft store.
Reasons for Https Aka Ms Remoteconnect Error
During using Minecraft’s Crossplay feature for the first time on your device if it is not associated with your account then you can see this message.
This condition may occur during playing on Nintendo, Non-Microsoft devices or PlayStations.
For any recent changes in your device, you can view this error massage.
Minecraft Crossplay FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- How Safe Is https://www.aka.ms/remoteconnect?
The http://www.aka.ms/remoteconnect web portal is very safe and legal to use. The link adheres to a standard format for domain names on its host Microsoft website.
- Why Do you Need A Microsoft Account To Access Minecraft Crossplay?
The required Microsoft account is due to its ownership by Microsoft since 2014. Furthermore, requiring all Crossplay gamers to register a Microsoft account can increase security and safety measures for the game’s virtual modes.