If you have recently made shopping at Roundy’s supermarket or any of its banner’s location, you can take a short Customer Satisfaction Survey online share your experience regarding that latest visit and get a free entry to the Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Kroger gift card as a token of appreciation for your valuable time and feedback. Your responses in the survey help Roundy’s provide the best possible customer experience to you in the future.
Roundy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
100 first prizes, each of a $100 Kroger gift card and 1 grand prize of $5000 Kroger gift card are available to be won in each Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes.
Roundy’s Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
To take part in the Roundy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey and enter the applicable monthly drawing contest, you will need to fulfill some eligibility requirements such as
- Must be a legal resident of 50 United States (excluding Florida, New York, Rhode Island) or the District of Columbia
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time sweepstakes entry.
- Visit a participating store under the Roundy’s banner and receive a cash register receipt with a survey invitation printed on it.
- Must complete the survey within 7 days of the purchase date or the given period of time on your receipt.
- Must not be an employee, officer, director of Roundy’s, its parent, The Kroger Co., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members or any person of the same household.
Roundy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
There are two ways to enter the Roundy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes- through Online and by Mail. You can choose any of them as per your convenience.
- Keep your survey invitation handy and visit the specific Survey URL on your receipt or go to www.picknsaveexperience.com.
- Enter the required information i.e. Date, Time, 4-digit Store Number, 2-digit Lane Number, and 4-digit Transaction Number into their respective fields from your receipt. (Look at the sample receipt image at the right of the entry fields to find the information on your receipt).
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Respond to several questions regarding your most recent grocery shopping at the store.
- Upon completion, provide your name, address, telephone number, and the survey code printed on the receipt to enter the random draw related to that Monthly Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Also Read : Join Walgreens Customer Survey To Win $3000 Cash
If you do not receive a recent and valid purchase receipt from Roundy’s or any of the participating retailers, you can still enter the Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes by mail without making any purchase or completing the survey. For that, you will need to hand print your name, complete address, and telephone number on a postcard, and mail it to the following address
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes
PO Box 3547
Southbury, CT 06488-3547
Note that, your mail-in entry must be postmarked by the last date of an entry period and received no later than the eighth day of the following month to be eligible for the drawing of applicable to that entry period.
A Few Important Notes on Roundy’s/Kroger Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- Each online entry is restricted to one per receipt and each mail-in entry must be sent on a separate postcard.
- No limit to the number of times to take the survey or enter the sweepstakes online or by mail.
- The sweepstakes prize is limited to one per person.
- The monthly draw will be conducted on or about the 10th day of the month following an entry period.
- The prizes offered in this sweepstakes are also offered to entrants in other versions of customer survey sweepstakes.
- The winners will be notified via email, phone or postal mail and they must respond with all the required formalities within the time period mentioned in the notification letter.
- A winner of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to provide his or her SSN for tax purpose
- To view the full terms and conditions of Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes and other information, click the respective links at the bottom of the survey entry page.
Roundy’s Supermarkets Inc., popularly known as simply Roundy’s, is a leading grocery chain in the Midwest. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Kroger Co., one of the largest retailers in the world. Roundy’s was founded in Milwaukee in 1872 by William E. Smith, Judson Roundy, and Sidney Hauxhurst as Smith, Roundy & Co. Currently, Roundy’s operates more than 150 retail grocery stores under several private label retail banners such as Pick ‘n Save, Metro Market, Copps, Mariano’s. Among them, the two largest banners are Pick ‘n Save with 100 plus locations in the state of Wisconsin, and Mariano’s with over 40 locations throughout the Chicagoland area.
Kroger Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-221-4141
The Kroger Co.
1014 Vine Street,
Cincinnati, OH 45202-1100