How to take part in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey and get a chance to win £100:
One of the finest shoemaker in the world. Allowing you to share your feedback and win cash prizes. C. & J. Clark International Ltd. also known as Clarke, is a British finest shoemaker, manufacturer, and retailer. It’s founded by Cyrus and James Clarke in 1825, Somerset, England. The company has an international presence around the globe. It has more than 1000 branded stores and franchises. Also sells through third-party distribution.
The Clarks Customer Experience Survey is open to the legal resident of the United Kingdom. Employees of the Clarks are not eligible to take part. The Clarks online survey is easy and fast, it will hardly take a few minutes. You must abide by the rules and regulation of this promotion to take part in it. All the feedback of the consumers will be kept confidential.
Clarke has a huge market share and customer base. That’s why Clarks wants to hear from its customers. How Clarks are doing and at the same time offering rewards for their feedback. Keep scrolling to know more about how to take part in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey.
Who is eligible to take part in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey:
- To take part in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey. You need a recent receipt from any taking part Clarks store.
- Each participant needs a valid email address and phone number. To take part in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey.
- One entry per person/ per email id allow regardless of the entry method.
- Clarks Customer Experience Survey is open to the legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- Age needs to be at least 18 years to take part in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey.
- You will need a transaction, store number, and date & time of the visit to the Clarks. That all printed on your receipt.
- By taking part in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey. They will deem each entrant to have accepted the terms and conditions of the Clarks promotion.
- Employees of the Clarks and its division, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, or judges are not eligible.
- Agents, advertising, immediate families, promotion agencies, etc. of the store are not eligible.
- Immediate family refers to spouse, biological grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- And each of their respective spouses, regardless of their resident, is immediate family.
- Each participant will be governed by English Law.
- Good command over English is a must. The survey will conduct in this language only.
- Wi-Fi or Internet connection will need to take part in the survey.
- The participant must have smart devices or computers to take part in the survey.
- And at last, but not the least, you must spend the next ten minutes. of your time for this survey.
How to take part in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey:
- To take part in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey. The surveyor could visit the following page www.neverstandstillclarks.co.uk
- Now, you will be welcome to the official webpage of the Clarks Customer Experience Survey.
- And click on the button “Continue” to begin the survey.
- You will ask to give the following information that printed at the top of your Clarks receipt,
Enter your transaction number
Date of visit to Clarks
Time of visit to the store
- And, click on the button “Start” to move further.
- After authenticating the “Store number” and “Transaction number”. You will ask to go through a couple of steps to answer the following questions about Clarks,
What is the reason for your trip to Clarks?
Rate your satisfaction with your experience at Clarks.
The discount and coupons offered by Clarks.
The availability of different products –
The speed of checkout –
Clarity of pricing –
Helpfulness of the team member –
Selection of the items-
The product knowledge of the team member.-
Quality of the product-
Price of the product-
The cleanliness of the Store –
Value for the price you paid –
Which product did you buy?
Do you want to recommend Clarks to someone –
- After the final submission of your survey. You may get a chance to win cash prizes from Clarks.
Also Read : Take Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey
What are the rewards for participating in the Clarks Customer Experience Survey:
- You will get a chance to share a slice of your mind with Clarks. So that the next time when you will visit any taking part Clarks store. Clarks can live up to your expectation.
- Each participant will get a chance to win a cash prize of £100.
- The odd of winning the cash prize will depend on the number of eligible entries in this promotion.
How the winner of the Clarks Customer Experience Survey will get acknowledgment:
- The sponsors of this promotion will notify each winner through their email address or phone number. After the declaration of the winners.
- If you cannot respond to the notification within 72 hours of the acknowledgment. You may need to give up your prize and the next potential winner might get selected.
- But it limits the prize to one prize per person or per household.
- They must accept all the prizes as offered only.
If you need any help or have any queries about the Clarks Customer Experience Survey. You can contact Clarks through the following options.
How to contact Clarks:
- If you need any further help. You could reach them through their customer service representative through the following number.
Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
Sunday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
- For further correspondence, you can write them to the following address.
Clarks, Customer Care. Box 50,
40 High Street, Street, Somerset,
BA16 0EQ, United Kingdom
- You can connect with Clarks through their following social media handlers also,