PayPal Holding Inc. is operating as PayPal. It is an American company that operates worldwide as an online payment system. PayPal supports online money transfers. It serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. It was first started in December 1998 as Confinity. In 2002, it became the subsidiary of eBay. In 2015, eBay spun off PayPal. Headquarter of this company is located at 2211 North First Street, San Jose, California, United States. According to 2018 Fortune 500, it ranked 222nd as the largest United States corporations by revenue.
How to Order a PayPal Prepaid Card
It is very easy to order a PayPal Prepaid Card. By following some very simple steps, you can order a PayPal Prepaid Card. For the first, you may face some problems. In that case, you can follow these instructions to complete the process:
- First, you have to visit the PayPal Prepaid website.
- Or, you can simply click on this link paypal-prepaid.com, It will take you to the official website.
- Then, on the homepage, you have to click on the Order Your Card.
- Then, enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Next, enter your street address.
- Enter your zip code.
- Then, enter your email address.
- Then, you have to choose payments which would you like to receive with Direct Deposit.
- After that, you have to choose a card design.
- Then simply click on the Order a Card.
How to Activate a PayPal Prepaid Card
If you already own a PayPal Prepaid Card. Then you should activate this card before use. In order to activate the card, you have to follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit the website of PayPal Prepaid.
- By clicking on this link paypal-prepaid.com, you will be redirected to the PayPal Prepaid website.
- There, you have to click on the Activate Your Card Account Here.
- Enter your Card Number and Security Code on the respective boxes.
- After that, you just have to click on the Continue button.
How to Add Money to Your PayPal Prepaid Card
By following these methods, you can easily add money to your PayPal Prepaid Card:
You can load cash and checks from PayPal locations throughout the United States. In order to find your nearest PayPal location, you have to follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit this link paypal-prepaid.com/account/location-finder.
- On the next page, enter your zip code or city, the state on the provided box.
- It will show you your nearest PayPal locations.
Also Read : Manage Your Citi Prepaid Wirecard Account
Transfer money from your account with PayPal to your Card Account at no cost. For that, you have to link your account at PayPal to a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard. For that, you have to log in to your PayPal Prepaid Card online account center. Then, you have to click on the PayPal Transfers section. From there you can easily set up the PayPal transaction.
At the time of ordering a PayPal Prepaid Card, you can add money to your PayPal Prepaid Card.
For Customer Service, call PayPal toll-free at:
FAX: (866) 358-0526
M-F 8 AM-10 PM Central
Sat. & Sun. 8 AM-8 PM Central
Email At: email@example.com
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Please note: PayPal cannot accept cash or checks via mail.