How to Access Sentara Wavenet Account at wavenet.sentara.com [Updated 2022]
Sentara Wavenet Login
Sentara Wavenet Log In platform is an official online portal completely for the employees of Sentara Healthcare organization. If you are a patient of Sentara Healthcare then you are not allowed to Log In to patients’ accounts utilizing this portal. There is a dedicated separate platform for patients to Log In to their accounts. In numerous ways, the Sentara Wavenet platform is designed to assist the employees of the organization.
About Sentara Healthcare
Sentara Healthcare was officially established earlier as a corporation in the year 1972, but its origination date back to 1888. It is a United States-based healthcare organization. Rather than being driven by profits, the organization is driven by the ultimate goal of providing healthcare services. Nowadays, Sentara operates in an immense amount of locations including various hospitals, outpatient care services, rehabilitation centers, and schools. Moreover, Sentara Healthcare also has a flagship hospital known as the Norfolk General Hospital.
Sentara Healthcare is a non-profit making healthcare organization serving the northeastern region of North Carolina and Virginia. The Healthcare organization is based in Virginia, Norfolk, United States.
Presently, Sentara Healthcare is providing services in more than 12 Critical Care Hospitals, along with 3,739 beds, and serving over 8,53,000 members in its health plan. They also operate 10 (ten) Nursing Centers, and 3 (three) supported living accommodations across the 2 (two) states of the United States. Additionally, Sentara Healthcare controls its managed-healthcare program in Optima Health which includes more than 4,50,000 subscribers in the country.
Sentara Wavenet Login Process Online
Primarily, you can only be able to Log In to Sentara Wavenet’s online platform, if you are an employee of the Sentara Healthcare organization. The primary necessities are to register or log in to the online Sentara Wavenet platform utilizing an internet-enabled device such as a Personal Computer, tablet, or mobile and a verified web browser.
To avail of the advantages of your Sentara Wavenet account, you will first have to Log In to the portal. If you are new to the platform, simply follow the below steps provided:
- First of all, move on to the online Sentara Wavenet Log In web portal.
- Alternatively, you can tap directly on the link at wavenet.sentara.com.
- Here on the landing webpage please carefully put down your Sentara Wavenet “User Name” and “Password” in the dedicated text fields. Both the Username and Password are case sensitive, so please make sure to type them correctly.
- At last, by tapping on the “LOG ON” link below, you can easily get access to your online employee’s Sentara Wavenet platform.
Register your Sentara Wavenet Login Account
You will have to primarily get Registered into the Sentara Wavenet platform if you are a new employee of Sentara, to access get your login information. To do so, go through the provided steps:
- Firstly, visit the official Sentara Wavenet online Log In web page.
- Here on the page scroll down and tap on the option “Need to Enroll – Getting Started”.
- Then being referred on the next page, under the REGISTRATION head, you will have to fill in your Sentara Employee Number, Social Security Number (SSN), and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Afterward fill up all the above details, by tapping on the “NEXT” button proceed with the on-screen registration process guidelines to finish.
How to Register your Sentara Wavenet Account Password
If you have already Registered into the Sentara Wavenet portal, you will also be required to go with the procedure of Registering your Password. This is a simple process, as being explained underneath:
- Start by moving on to the official online Sentara Wavenet Log In a web page, the link is already mentioned in this article.
- Next, just scroll below and tap on the “Password Registration”
- Then, you will be redirected to a new page of Sentara Wavenet portal User Authentication, where you have to provide your “Login ID / User Name” and “Password” in the respective text fields.
- Lastly, simply by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, you can proceed further.
Please Note: If you require any kind of assistance, please contact the Sentara Wavenet Helpdesk at 757 -857 -8190. And if you are a broker, then contact Sentara Broker Services at 757 -552 -7217 or via E-mail at email@example.com.
How to Reset Sentara Wavenet Login Details
Sometimes it happens, that you may forget your Sentara Wavenet Log In password to your account. And without your account password, you cannot be able to access your Sentara Wavenet online account through the portal. But not to worry anymore, you can simply change the password to your account by following the below-provided steps:
- Firstly, visit the Sentara Wavenet Online Log In web page.
- Now on the log in the home page, tap on the “Change Password”
- Then being directed to another web page, your first step will be to put down your “User Authentication” (i.e. Sentara Wavenet Employee User Name).
- After this, tick the “CAPTCHA” box and tap on the “NEXT” tab below.
- Once you tap on the “Next” button, automatically you will be guided to the next step of your password-changing process.
- In the next step, you will require to “Verify” yourself firstly, and again on another step, you can simply “Reset” your Sentara Wavenet online login password successfully.
Sentara Wavenet FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is a video visit?
A video visit is similar to Skype or FaceTime and allows you to securely connect with a Sentara Medical Group provider through your computer.
- How do I engage in a video visit?
To engage in a video visit, you need a device with a screen and camera and microphone and speaker. For example, a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a webcam will work.
- Is this video secure?
Yes, the company uses HIPAA-compliant software and video technology to satisfy you to secure your video and information.
Benefits of Sentara Wavenet Employees Portal Account
Just like the other employee portals, the Sentara Wavenet LOG IN platform also focuses on providing numerous benefits to its current employees. After you Log In to the online portal, you will be able to avail a lot of advantages through your employee account:
- You can book appointments with a doctor/physician from your online account and avail the benefits of health services from the Sentara employee’s platform.
- View all the details of your prior appointments through the portal.
- The platform also empowers you to make payments of your pending bills online, without having to wait in long queues.
- By logging into the portal you can easily find out the nearest Sentara hospital.
- Sentara Wavenet employees account stores your prior medical records, which you can browse through your account.
6015 Poplar Hall Drive, Norfolk,
VA 23502, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 1 -757 -455 -7540 / 1 -757 -455 -7000
Sentara Wavenet Helpdesk (Call): 757 -857 -8190
Sentara Compliance Office (Call): 757 -455 -7788 (Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Sentara Compliance, Ethics, and Privacy Hotline (Call): 1 -800 -981 -6667, (24hrs, 7 days a week)
Assitance with Class /Event Registration (Call): 1 -800 -SENTARA (1 -800 -736 -8272) (Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Sentara Broker Services (Call): 757 -552 -7217 or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sentara Wavenet Employee login portal: wavenet.sentara.com
Sentara Official Website: www.sentara.com