Access your MiWAM Online Account at milogin.michigan.gov
Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency (MUIA) employees or applicants can get access to their Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) online account at MiWAM UIA Log In platform at milogin.michigan.gov
And here, we will be sharing details regarding MiWAM LOG IN platform guidelines, like how to Log In to Michigan Web Manager UIA online accounts, how to create your online account with the MiWAM portal, etc. So, please go through the full article to know about the process.
What is MiWAM UIA Log In?
Michigan Web Account Manager Portal is often abbreviated by “MiWAM”. It is the Unemployment Insurance Agency’s (UIA) way of managing its UIA account online through a verified online portal for any authorized users. Utilizing the Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) Platform users can get help to do their business with UIA in a much simpler, faster, and more efficient way.
Authorized users are only permitted to LOG IN to the MiWAM UIA (Unemployment Insurance Agency) accounts platform only after visiting www.michigan.gov/uia. After the authorized users are allowed access to their respective online accounts, they can easily avail their personal data and insurance policies everything in their hands.
MiWAM Login Guide Online
As a newbie, if you wish to Log In to MiWAM (Michigan Web Account Manager) portal account as an employee or claimant, you must have your MiWAM User ID and Password. You will only require a properly working internet-enabled device to Log In. Now follow the below-guided steps to Sign-In to the platform:
- First of all, visit the official website of Michigan Web Account Manager or MiWAM.
- You can also tap directly on the web link at milogin.michigan.gov.
- Here on the landing web page, enter your unique MiWAM “User ID” and “Password” in the given blank box.
- Once you have finished entering the details, please recheck and tap on the “LOG IN” button below, to access your MiWAM account successfully.
How to Create an Account for the MiWAM Portal Account
If you wish to Create an Account or Sign Up for the MiWAM Portal Account, then go with the below process as stated:
- To begin the process at MiWAM, you will require to visit the official website of MiWAM www.michigan.gov/uia
- Then pick the online services from the list box i.e. choose the “LOG IN to MiWAM” link under the Unemployment Benefits head & confirm it.
- Now on the next page, tap on the link “Sign In With MiLog In”.
- Then again on another page, to generate your account, you will have to update your confidential information in the 2nd step such as First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Suffix, E-mail Address, Mobile Number, & the Verification Question is asked here.
- Afterward, by tapping on the “Terms & Conditions” box, press the “NEXT” button below, you will need to create your MiWAM User ID & Password for security setup in the last step of your Sign Up process, and finish. If there is any misprint that occurs, you can also reset it too.
How to Recover or Reset Forgotten User Name /ID or Password for the MiWAM Portal Account
It’s very easy to recover or reset your User Name / ID and Password if you have forgotten it or due to any other reason. Go with the below-guided steps, if you have somehow lost or forgotten your MiWAM Portal Account User Name /ID or Password:
User Name /ID Recovery
- To recover your User Name / ID, firstly go to the MiWAM Log In official site.
- Here on the MiWAM LOG IN page, tap on the link “Forgot your User Name / ID”.
- And clicking on it, on the next page you will have to put down your “E-mail Address” (already registered with the account) and give the answer to the “Verification Question”
- By tapping on the “SUBMIT” button below, and following the on-screen guidelines, later on, you will receive your registered User Name / ID in your mentioned E-mail Address.
To Reset Password
- Now, again on the MiWAM Log In the official site, tap on the link “Forgot your Password”.
- Then on the next page, provide your MiWAM “User ID” and answer the “Verification Question”
- Afterward, by tapping on the “NEXT” button below, you will require to Select a few Security Options, Verify Yourself, Create New Password, and lastly after Confirmation, you can finally reset your new MiWAM online account password.
Login to your BBI University Account at www.bbiuniversity.com
How to Manage your Spectrum Business Account Online
Login to your Costco Paycheck Account
What to do, if your MILOG IN Account is Locked or Disabled?
If your MiWAM LOG IN online account has been somehow temporarily locked, it will automatically be unlocked after 30 (thirty) minutes. If you wish to unlock your MiWAM LOG IN online account before this set time, then please utilize the “Contact Us” section available on the application webpage.
MiWAM LOG IN now permits you to Re-Activate your account, as long as you possess a unique “E-mail Address” or “Phone Number” in your profile. If your account has been somehow disabled and you were not prompted with a “Link” to Activate your MiWAM LOG IN online account, then please utilize the information in the “Contact Us” section available on the application webpage.
MiWAM Log In Accounts Features
There are numerous features, if you have a MiWAM Log In account, some of those are:
- Check your benefit payment history and claim balance.
- File a UIA tax protest.
- Make It Possible for Out-of-State Service Providers to Participate
- Request a work-seeking exemption.
- Get unemployment claim
- Respond to fact-finding questions.
- Submit Powers of Attorney authorizations.
- Keep your personal information safe.
- Submit job search information every month.
- Set up recurring payments
- Report business discontinuation or transfer and much more.
- Choose or change your payment method.
- Submit a question to receive an e-mail response.
- Make a payment.
- Submit a protest or an appeal in response to a ruling.
Please Note: MiWAM online account additionally makes it easier to obtain benefits certification. You don’t have to wait for claiming your benefits anymore. You can avail flexible operational hours from Monday through Saturday, and you can certify at any time of day or night. Certifying using your online account normally shortens the processing time and ensures that you receive your unemployment insurance money as soon as possible.
Michigan Unemployment Phone Number
Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency, (Office Address):
3391A Plainfield Ave NE,
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
To Submit UIA Form by MAIL
For Protests Only
Unemployment Insurance Agency,
P.O. Box 169, Grand Rapids,
MI 49501 -0169
Fax Protests or Other Correspondence to: 517 -636 -0427
For Appeals Only
Unemployment Insurance Agency,
P.O. Box 124, Grand Rapids,
MI 49501 -0124
Fax Appeals to 616 -356 -0739
Please Note: (To Fax, please include your Name, Michigan Identification Number (MIN), Signature, and Date on all correspondence).
Contact UIA (Call): 1 -866 -500 -0017 (Online or In-person by Appointment) or Fax at: 517 -636 -0427
Questions concerning Michigan’s Paid Medical Leave Act (PMLA) can be E-mail to PMLA-INFO@michigan.gov. You can also file a wage or fringe benefit complaint online.
From your MiWAM Account Home Page, the Live “Chat with an Agent” option is available during regular business hours (Monday to Friday; between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.). You can also “Send Unemployment a Message” during non-business hours.
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE
For Claimants (Call): 1 -866 -500 -0017 (Monday to Friday; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
For Employers (Call): 1 -855 -484 -2636 (Monday to Friday; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Please Note: (Wait until you hear the option in “Spanish” if you require a Spanish-speaking representative. For all other languages, the customer service representative will connect you to a translator for assistance).
For TTY Service (Call): 1 -866 -366 -0004 (If you are Hearing Impaired)
For MARVIN (Call): 1 -866 -638 -3993 (Working Hours are Monday to Saturday; 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. to certify for Unemployment Benefit Payments).
MiWAM Log In Account Web Page: milogin.michigan.gov
Michigan Govt. Official Website: www.michigan.gov/uia