HCA Healthcare founded in 1968 in Nashville, Tennessee, United States by Thomas F. Frist Sr., Thomas F. Frist Jr., and Jack C. Massey is an American for-profit operator of health care facilities.
Being the largest private operator of health care facilities in the world this organization operates approximately 186 hospitals and 2,000 sites of care.
This also includes freestanding emergency rooms, surgery centers, physician clinics, and urgent care centers located in 21 states of the USA and the United Kingdom.
HCAHRAnswers Login Portal
HCA Healthcare has designed their HCAHRAnswers Employee portal in a way so that their employees can work easily and faster.
Through this portal their employees can get employment information, about insurance, tuition reimbursement, and other incentives offered by HCA Healthcare and also can find the latest opportunities and browse open positions.
This isa self service portal so they will not miss any important update or informations.
HCA Reward for Employees
- Employees can access HCA Healthcare 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on contributions.
- They will get Fourteen calendar days of paid leaves in a year.
- $300 million funds will be provided for emergency requirements to its employees.
- Employees will be helped in repayment of student login.
- Scholarship program will be conducted by HCA up to $5000.
- Dental, vision, disability, and life insurance and assistance about legal assistance, identity theft protection, and much more.
Benefits of HCAHRAnswers Login Portal
- Employees can get informations about company news and updates about changes to the company’s benefits, policies, and procedures.
- They can find open positions at HCA Healthcare.
- Through this website Manage employment onboarding and offboarding requests will be easy.
- Get benefits information, such as insurance providers and details about available plans and coverage.
- For approved continuing education courses or program they can request tuition reimbursement.
- They can also Contact recruiting and hiring personnel at HCA Healthcare.
Necessities for Login to HCAHRAnswers Employee Portal
- You will need the HCAHRAnswers login web address.
- HCA valid User ID and Password is required for Login.
- Internet web browser that compatible with the HCAHRAnswers login employee portal.
- Laptop or PC, smartphone, tablet, or any other compatible device with browser.
- Fast internet connection.
How to Access HCAHRAnswers Login portal
- First visit the HCAHRAnswers official website at hcahranswers.com
- the HCA HR Answers login page will appear.
- Provide your HCA User ID and password.
- Tap on the “Sign in” button to access the HCAHRAnswers portal.
- Access your HCA information, check employee benefits, and update your profile.
How to Register HCA rewards Account
As a primary time-user,
- First click on Register (First-Time User).
- You will get two options to proceed >> one with the registration key and other without the registration key.
- You will be asked whether you have got the registration key, Other-wise want to request a key.
If you don’t havea Registration Key then choose No – i want to request a key’.
- Provide your HCA 3-4 ID then enter your Date of Birth in mmddyy format.
- Put the primary five digits of your Home postal code.
- Verify the captcha.
- Click on ‘Request a Key’ option.
- You will get the key in your registered id.
If you have the registration key, then click on ‘Yes – I have got a key’.
- Provide the last four digits of social security Number.
- Put your registration key.
- Verify the captcha step.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button then follow few steps to induce registered.
How to Recover Username and Password
- Check out the HCAHRAnswers official website at hcahranswers.com
- Then tap on the “Forgot your password?” option at the bottom of the login page.
- HCA Password Reset Tool will appear.
- Provide HCAHRAnswers user id.
- Tap on the Continue button.
- Provide your mobile number associated with HCA Healthcare.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number to verify your identity.
- Provide the OTP in the given field and set a new password.
- In case you provided your phone number in your Password profile, then you can contact HCAHRAnswers customer service.
For any further assistance you can contact their customer service.
- Hcahranswers Phone Number: (615) 344-9551
HCA Ethics line number: 1-800-455-1996
One Park Plaza
Nashville, TN 37203
Official Website: www.hcahranswers.com
- HCA Helpdesk Phone Number Details For:
- Retirement Clearinghouse (Rollovers): (866) 340-3252
Flexible Spending Accounts Number: Wage Works (877) 888-3539
RA Administrator Contact Number: (877) 202-6272
Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Merrill Lynch (855) 422-7862
Time Away from Work Program Phone Number: Sedgwick (855) 858-7557
Other Tax Forms (W2, W4): (844) 472-6797
HCA Health FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do you get your w2 from HCA?
In case, you are an HCA employee and require a copy of your W-2 form, then please contact the payroll department at (844) 472-6797. You will need to provide them with the information below to help expedite your request:
Employee ID number
Social Security Number (Only if requested)
- How do I request a copy of your HCA work schedule?
To request a copy of your work schedule, you need to contact the HCA employee helpdesk at (615) 344-9551. You can also print a work schedule copy from your HCAhranswers.com account.
- How do I log out of the HCAHRAnswers Portal?
To log out of the HcaHranswers.com Employee Portal, please click the “Log Out” button at the top of the screen.