JoinPD Login Guide at www.joinPD.com
For teachers, Pear Deck is a well-known incredible tool for creating interactive presentations and for students to participate in fun sessions. As a student, you can join a Pear Deck session from joinpd.com using a 5-digit code or link.
What is Pear Deck
Simply you can say Join PD is a tool through which you can connect to a presentation that is in progress by using Your www.joinPD.com code. Join PD is powered by Pear Deck. This tool can assist both the teachers and students in having virtual classes.
Teachers will need to create a presentation by signing into or their Join PD account. Then they must send the Join PD code to all the concerned students or individuals to join at their various locations. Students also need to create a www.joinPD.com using a login username and password for participating in the presentation in progress.
As a student for participating in the presentation in progress, the teacher will have to give out the Join PD login code which the students need to provide after they have successfully logged into their Join PD account.
You will find a wide range of tools available on Join PD for teachers to access for teachers to learn easier and more interactive without affecting the teaching-students learning relationship.
Pear Deck join Code
Pear Deck has been launched as a premium service for teachers and schools to access different tools and resources for free or they can subscribe to a premium account. This tool will connect the teachers and students for participating in the ongoing presentation.
In the US these famous tools are widely used. You can place this tool in the student help web portal category. Run by its official Join PD website www.joinPD.com. This tool is dynamic and handy for students in their personal and social learning stages.
Students can create a positive learning mindset and builds a feeling of staying in the importance of community.
Pear Deck Join code is a five-digit code that needs to be created by the host or teacher. Joining the Pear Deck class is compulsory. The student will need to put the code given by the teacher during joining the class.
Advantages of using Pear Deck
- This tool will extend the online class.
- You can export class data to Microsoft excel.
- Add-on integration is available in Pear Deck.
- Synced roasters can be accessed and managed.
- The single sign-on feature is available using Gmail id.
- Unlimited files can be shared with google drive.
Create an Account on Pear Deck using JoinPD
- First, go through the www.peardeck.com Pear Deck official website.
- Then as a teacher taps on the Sign Up for Free button.
- Do some account set up as directed.
- Click on authorize button.
- Sign in to your Gmail account using login credentials.
- Choose your storage either one drive or google drive.
- Accept some permissions as required.
- Put the postcode of your school and search your school name.
- In case you do not find your school name, then enter any five digits.
- Start the latest version of the Pear Deck.
Get Pear Deck Join code
- Visit JoinPD.com Pear Deck’s official website.
- Provide the join presentation number of a 5-digit code.
- This code will expire after 4 days.
- You can also sign up with your email id.
How to join a presentation or class
- The teacher will need to create the presentation.
- Upload it to the Join PD website.
- You will get an access code the teacher will send to the group to answer their queries.
- Through this tool, the teacher can limit and choose the activities of students.
- Students can-not edit or change the answers they have submitted to track all who participate.
Eligibility for accessing Pear Deck account
- Building administrators
- District administrators
- Media specialists
- Instructional coach
- Technology administrator
- Technology integration
Steps to create a Pear Deck in Google classroom
- Start your Pear Deck lesion.
- Then start Dashboard view.
- You need to hit the blue roaster button at the top right corner of the screen in the dashboard.
- Tap on the invite your lass in the roaster.
- Select the google classroom section you like to invite.
- After joining people their names are illuminated.
How to Attend Pear Deck by joining a class
- First, go through www.joinPD.com
- Then provide the 5-digit code.
- You can mail the session link after getting it when you click give students a link.
- As a student clicks on to join your session.
- After a week these codes will expire but the session link will never expire.
- You can use the link to join the people to follow them for more than a week.
- Provide the session anonymously with a selected avatar or with Gmail or Ms office 365.
- This will depend on your login settings.
- After selecting a student-paced activity with premium access the dashboard view opens.
- Tap on the join code at the top right code of the screen to get joining instructions.
Pear Deck Teacher Login
- Go through the Pear Deck official website at www.peardeck.com
- The login page will appear click on the Teacher Login button at the top right side.
- Provide your account type google or Microsoft
- Follow the on-screen instruction to access your teacher account.
- Now you can see your account login dashboard.
How you can participate in the Pear Deck class
- Visit www.joinPD.com
- Provide 5 digit code
- Use the link to join your people for more than a week.
- Tap on the join option.
- Follow the instructions as directed.
Steps to install Pear Deck in all user’s accounts
- Open the Google admin console.
- Choose apps
- Then choose the Google workshop marketplace app.
- Then select add app to domain install list.
- Choose domain install.
- Follow the instructions as directed further.
- How to get a free Pear Deck
you can start testing Pear Deck premium features today.
- How can you get the Pear Deck class to join the code
Access JoinPD.com. provide the 5-digit code from your session at JoinPD.com
- Pear Deck is free for teachers or not
Teachers and students can access this premium service or select and subscribe to a premium account.