How to Manage your ENT Credit Card Login Account
Since 1957, ENT Credit Union, the #1 credit union in Colorado is committed to creating financial health. They have improved the financial lives of their owner-members with education, better rates, lower fees, and access to the highest quality financial products. This credit union as founded to meet the financial needs of Ent Air Force Base. Now they have more than 40 service centers and more than 430,000 members. They provide their members with broad banking security with assets totaling more than $6B. During your financial difficulties or when there’s a loss of income ENT credit union stands right there for you.
So, if you want to avail yourself of outstanding service, local attention, best-in-class products, and much more then hurry up! become a member of ENT credit union today.
ENT Credit Card Features
Here are some interesting features of ENT credit union which you must check out before you proceed to sign up.
- No-fee checking, savings and money market accounts
- Interest-bearing checking account
- Bonus APYs on small balances
- Limited geographical reach
- High fees for some services, like outbound wire transfers
ENT Credit Union Products
Check out the products that are provided by ENT credit union.
The savings account of ENT credit union is known as the Ent Extras Savings account. They also offer individual retirement account savings and a health savings account.
- No monthly fees required.
- For opening Ent Extras Savings account $5 minimum required.
- Extraordinary 6.00% APY on the first $500 deposited in Ent Extra Savings account.
- No minimum for IRA Savings or HSA.
- Digital banking and mobile app.
- Free overdraft transfer to checking account.
- Relatively paltry 0.10% APY on balances above $500.
Money market account
A single money market account is offered by ENT credit card union.
- No monthly fees required.
- No minimum balance required.
- Online and mobile banking available.
- Tiered interest rates from 0.15% to 0.35%.
- Higher savings rate than the standard rate on the Ent Extra Savings account.
- Including ATM transaction, you can get up to six free withdrawals per month.
- Tiered interest rate structure for customers with larger balances.
- Low 0.15% APY for balances up to $2,500.
A wide variety of CD types are offered by ENT credit union like My Savings Starter CD, a My Savings Builder CD and Youth CDs.
- Five types of CD are offered.
- Maturities out to 84 months.
- One-time rate bump, one-time additional contribution and one-time penalty-free withdrawal options are offered by priority CD’s.
- For Standard CD $500 minimum required.
- For Priority CD $5,000 minimum required.
- For My Savings Starter and My Savings Builder CDs $25 minimum required.
- Early withdrawal penalties as high as one full year of interest for CDs with maturities of 36 months or greater.
One primary checking account, the Ent Extras Checking account are offered by ENT credit union. They also offer a Basic Checking account and a Free Student Checking account.
- On the first $500 deposited into Ent Extras Checking you can avail extraordinary 4.00% APY.
- No monthly service fees required.
- No minimum balance required.
- Monthly for Free Student Checking free debit card and four free non-network ATM transactions available.
- You can get free access to almost 30,000 ATMs nationwide.
- You can get free interest-bearing checking.
ENT credit union fees and charges
- Non-network ATM transactions: $1.50
- Non-sufficient funds fee: $30
- Account closure within 90 days of opening: $10
- Outgoing domestic wire transfers: $25
- Outgoing national wire transfers: $55
ENT Credit Union Apply
You have to check out the following steps to apply for the ENT credit union.
- First, you have to visit the official page of ENT Credit Union www.ent.com/about-us/why-we-serve
- Then click on the “join today” option at the upper left side of the page.
- Then another page will appear.
- Select the “open an account” option.
- Then select your gender and click on the next option.
- Enter your personal information, social security number, contact information, funding information etc. in the given place.
- Then click on the continue button.
ENT Credit Card Activation
Once you have completed signing up with ENT and have applied for an ENT card, then you have to activate it before you could start using it. Here is listed the simple process how to activate your ENT debit or ATM card. For this, you just have to follow three simple steps.
- Log in to your ENT online banking.
- You have to provide card details to confirm card information.
- Finally, you have to activate and start using your card immediately.
- First, you have to visit ent.com/activate on your computer or laptop.
- Then click on the Login button.
- You have to provide your user-name and click on continue button.
- Another page will appear where you have to provide your password.
- Click on the continue button.
- Log in to your ENT account.
- You have to follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card.
- Then you have to confirm your ENT debit card information.
- Finally, tap on the “ACTIVATE” button to activate it.
Activate ENT Credit Card without User name
If you want to activate your ENT credit card without user name then don’t worry, here are some simple steps to activate your ENT card without user name.
- You have to provide your last 4 digits of SSN, Date of Birth details in MM/DD/YYYY format, your 16-digit card number, the card Security Code, the Expiration Date etc.in the given place.
- Then update your PIN as required.
- After entering all the required details, you have to finally click on the continue button.
Essential things to be needed for activation
Here are some things that are essential for activating your ENT credit union card.
- A smart device like a laptop, computer, or smartphone will be required to access the login or activation page.
- Card details like the card account number, etc. will be required.
- You will need a high-speed Internet connection.
- You will need Login details like Username and Password.
Sign up for ENT Online Banking Account
You can enjoy all the services offered by the Credit Line if you sign up for ENT credit union online banking.
- Visit the registration page of ENT Credit Union online.ent.com/Banking/app/registration
- You have to provide the Account Number, First Name, Last Name, Last 4 digits of the SSN, Date of Birth, Home phone (10 digits), and Email Address in the given place.
- Finally, tap on the “SUBMIT” button after entering the above details.
- Your sign-up process has been completed.
How to Access ENT Credit Card Login Account
- First, visit the official website of Capital One Credit card www.ent.com/about-us/why-we-serve
- Click on the “Log in” option, at the top right side of the page.
- Provide your user’s name and click on the Continue button.
How to Reset ENT Credit Card Login Details
You need to follow these simple steps in case you forget your user’s name or password.
- Visit the official login page of ENT credit card online.ent.com/Banking/app/login
- Below the sign-in option, you can find Forgot your user-name or password link.
- Click on it.
- Provide all the basic information needed and click on find me option.
- They will send you an email confirming all your changes.
- Reset your password and get access to your account.
For general concerns,
You have to call at the following numbers.
Main Number: 800-525-9623
Media Inquiries: (720) 833-3343
Lost or Stolen Ent Debit Card Toll-Free: 800-525-9623
Lost or Stolen Ent Credit Card: 866-289-1567
Canada Toll-Free: 800-272-9125
Germany Toll-Free: 0800-81-82500
Great Britain Toll-Free: 0800-96-1005
Lost or Stolen Ent Credit Card Toll-Free: 1-701-461-2300
Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm and Saturdays (8 am – 4 pm).
- Consumer loan payments:
P.O. Box 16769
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6769
- Mortgage loan payments:
P.O. Box 16900
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6900
- General Mail address:
P.O. Box 15819
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-5819
- Credit card payment:
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408