How to Access Walmart Credit Card Login Account
Walmart offers credit cards to their daily customers which are managed and issued by Capital One. Walmart credit card offers you a secure and easy way to shop at walmart.com. Walmart is a very reputed financial organization that operates in a variety of industries. Customers or Walmart can use their credit cards for various purposes such as online shopping, paying bills, borrowing online money, and enjoying various deals and offers provided by Walmart. The Walmart credit card provides you the opportunity to earn cashback while using the card at various Walmart locations. The Walmart credit card online portal is a very secure and user-friendly site that helps you perform secure online financial transactions.
Benefits provided by Walmart Credit Card
- The Walmart credit card does not charge any annual fee.
- It has a fraud protection feature that makes all your transactions safe and secure.
- You get a discount at gas stations.
- You benefit from special offers and a free Fico credit score.
The Application process for the Walmart Credit Card
- Visit the website walmart.com and click on the option credit card placed in the top right corner.
- Then press the Apply Now button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter the login credentials of your Walmart online account.
- Type your email address and password linked with your Walmart online account.
- Press the sign-in button and then click on the apply option.
- On the next page enter the required details and read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Then tick marks the terms and condition box and clicks on the option accept and submit to complete the application process.
Login process of Walmart Credit Card Account
- Enter the URL: walmart.capitalone.com
- After reaching the Walmart credit card online site click on the option sign in.
- Then type your user name and password linked to your Walmart credit card account.
- Click on the Remember Me a box and press the sign-in tab. To access your Walmart online banking account.
How to retrieve your user name or password of Walmart credit card account?
- Go to the home page of Walmart credit card and click on the link “forgot user name or password.
- On the next page add your last name, social security number, and date of birth in the provided field.
- Verify the provided information and press the find me tab.
- Follow the rest of the process as per the instructions provided by the Web portal to recover your login credentials.
Sign up for Walmart Online banking
- Visit the Walmart credit card online portal by pasting the URL: walmart.capitalone.com in your address bar.
- Click on the option Set Up My Account and select and click the tab Create an account.
- On the next page enter your last name, ssn or ITIN number, and date of birth in the first 3 fields.
- After that click on the Get Started button.
Steps to Activate Your Walmart Credit Card
- You can simply dial the number 1-877-969-9020 to connect with a Walmart representative.
- Or you can visit the Walmart portal and click on the option activate my card under the sign-in area.
- On the next page of Walmart’s credit card press the tab “register and activate”.
- Type your account number and select a security number to activate your Walmart credit card.
Contact details of Walmart credit card online portal
Customer support: 1-800-27-4825
Online banking support: 1-866-750-0873
Fraud protection: 1-800-427-9428