Apply for Bank of America My Card Offer Online
“Bank of America” is the second largest bank holding organization by assets, in the United States. This is the marketing name for the global banking and global markets business of Bank of America Corporation. More than 30 million active users use the online banking system of this bank. Bank of America credit cards are available to people of all credit levels. You will get rewards, 0% intro APRs, and/or no annual fees.
Offers and Features of Bank of America Credit Card
Bank of America Cash Rewards credit card
- When you get a cash rewards credit card offer from the Bank of America you can enjoy a $200 worth of online cash bonus.
- You can get 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- Get 3% cash back in your chosen category among gas, dining, online shopping, home improvement or furniture, drug stores, and travel.
- Get 1% cash back on all other purchases using the credit card.
- on your first 15 billing cycles on both balance transfers and purchases within 60 days since you opened your credit card account get 0% annual percentage rate (APR) or interest.
No Penalty APR
- For 18 billing cycles for balance transfers and purchases made in the first 60 days since you opened an account you can enjoy 0% intro APR.
- As it is a chip card that is contactless and you can use it with a tap it offers both security and convenience.
- Via online banking or mobile banking app you can also access your FICO Score for free.
Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards credit card
- “Customized Cash Rewards” gives 1% cash back on all purchases made using the credit card.
- On your chosen category among online shopping, gas, dining, travel, home improvement and furniture, or drug stores get 3% cash back.
- At grocery stores and wholesale clubs get 2% cash back.
- The members of Preferred Rewards may earn up to 75% rewards on every purchase.
- They will also have the option to change their chosen category and it can be simply done online – through the Online Banking.
- “Travel Rewards” comes with no annual fee.
- You will earn 1.5 points and the points for every $1.00 you spend on purchases which have no expiration date.
- Book your flights anywhere “with no blackout dates” and get statement credit towards dining and travel purchases.
- Earn up to 75% more points on transactions.
- You can get up to $200.00 if you will get Premium Rewards together with the Airline Incidental and TSA Pre Global Entry Statement Credits.
- You will get two (2) points for every $1.00 spent on dining and travel purchases using your credit card.
- Cardholder gets 50,000 online bonus points worth $500.00.
Bank of America Student’s credit card
Bank of America has also introduced credit cards with unlimited cashback for students.
Apply for Bank of America My Card Offer
Apply for your Bank of America credit card by following just a few simple steps given below.
- Open the official website of Bank of America credit card first bankofamerica.com/mynewcard
- Fill up the form with the needed credentials.
- Then click on Access My Application button.
- Then on the next page, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for Bank of America Credit Card
If you want to apply for a Bank of America credit card then you must satisfy the following criteria.
- Applicants need to be at least 18 years old to get any of these cards.
- You must be an American resident.
- You have to prove that you earn by providing a computer-generated copy of your pay slip.
- 99% – 23.99% Variable regular APR.
- Intro APR of 0% for 15-18 billing cycles on purchases and 0% for 18 billing cycles for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days.
- 3% (min $10) balance transfer fee.
- Some credit cards also provide no Intro APR.
Bank of America Credit Card Activation
- Visit the activation page of Bank of America credit card www.bankofamerica.com
- There enter your user ID and password in the given field.
- Sign in to your account.
- Then verify your personal information.
- Activate it.
- Call 800-276-9939
- Provide your full account number.
- Follow the prompts provided on call.
Through mobile app
- Download the Bank of America mobile application on your Android.
- Provide your user ID and password.
- Log in to your account.
- Under the accounts option find your new card.
- Activate it.
Create an online account with a Bank of America credit card
Activate and get access to your card then you can enroll in an online account of Bank of America. Follow the mentioned steps to create a new one.
- First, visit the activation page of Bank of America at www.bankofamerica.com
- Click on the enroll option.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your card and your full Social Security number.
- Create a username and password.
- Finally, sign in to your account.
Bank of America Credit Card Login
Log in to your online account Bank of America credit card by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go through the official login page of Bank of America Credit card www.bankofamerica.com
- Provide your user’s name and password.
- Click on the login option.
Recover Password for Bank of America credit card
You can get access to your online account and reset your password again by following these simple steps.
- Visit the official login page of Bank of America credit card www.bankofamerica.com
- Click on forgot your Password? option.
- Then follow the instructions and provide your information as needed on the next screen.
- Reset your password within the given time and get access to your account.
Bank of America Credit card bill Payment
You can make your bill payments through online banking, mobile app, on-call, or through mail.
Online bill payment
- First visit the login page of Bank of America Credit card www.bankofamerica.com
- There log in with your user id and password.
- Tap on the bill pay option.
- Choose how much you have to pay and when you want to pay.
- Add a person or company you want to pay.
- Click on make payments.
Through Mobile app
- Open the app in your android.
- Login to your account using user id and password.
- Select your card.
- Tap on make a payment option.
Payment through mail
You can make your payment through the mail. Just send a check or money order to Consumer card payments / PO Box 15019/ Wilmington, DE 19850-5019. You must write your credit card number on the check.
Call In payment
Call 1-800-236-6497 and follow the instructions on call.
Payment at branch
Visit any nearest branch during business hours and follow their instructions.
How to lock Bank of America Credit card
Follow some simple steps given below to lock and unlock your Bank of America card if it has been stolen or lost.
- Visit the Bank of America’s app.
- Then sign in to your account using your login Id and password.
- Click on the sign in button and tap on the menu tab provided in the lower right-hand corner.
- Then select ‘manage debit card settings’ option and look for the card you want to lock.
- Then follow the on screen instructions to lock your card.
- You can unlock your card just tap on the green lock card switch to unlock it again.
- Finally, a confirmation message will appear that your card has been unlocked and ready to use.
For further queries.
- Credit card customer service
- (Including lost or stolen card): Call @800.732.9194
- Credit card activation: Call @800.276.9939
- Credit card billing inquiries: Call @866.266.0212
- Calls accepted only when made through relay services (dial 711)
You can also write to them in the following addresses for any queries,
- Credit card payments
Bank of America
PO Box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19886-5019
- Application status inquiries
Bank of America
PO Box 2493
Norfolk, VA 23501-2493
- Express overnight service
900 Samoset Drive
Newark, DE 19713-6000
- Credit card billing inquiries
Bank of America
PO Box 982234
El Paso, TX 79998-2234
- Questions about card types
Bank of America
PO Box 53132
Phoenix, AZ 85027-3132