Cub Foods wants to listen to their valued customers. Therefore, they invite the most recent Cub shoppers to take a few minutes and complete the Cub Listens Shoppers Feedback Survey. The survey is about a set of simple and easy questions regarding your last visit to a Cub store. You need to answer them honestly providing the correct information as much as possible. Once you complete the survey, you will receive a free entry to a weekly drawing for the chance to win a $100 Cub Foods Gift Card.
Cub Foods Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
One Grand Prize, consisting of a $100.00 Cub Foods Gift Card, is available to be won each weekly entry period of the Cub Listens Shoppers Feedback Survey Sweepstakes.
There are 52 prizes in a calendar year period. The total value of all prizes is $5200.00
Cub Listens Survey Sweepstakes Participation Rules and Requirements:
To take part in the Cub Listens Shoppers Feedback Survey and then enter the sweepstakes, you must comply with the official rules. Like
- The promotion is only open to legal residents of Minnesota who are18 years old or above at the time of entry.
- Have a survey invitation containing a unique code from United Natural Foods or Cub Foods to take the survey online.
- Complete the survey within 3 days or the time mentioned in the survey invitation.
- One survey is limited to one per week per household
How to Take Cub Listens Shopper Feedback Survey Online & Enter the Draw:
Two ways are available for eligible customers to participate in the Cub Foods Survey Sweepstakes. For the online method, you must receive an invite on your Cub receipt. If you have one, you can
- Visit the survey site at www.cublistens.com
- Check the sweepstakes rules by clicking the provided link in the middle of the page if you want to see the complete details.
- Click the “Next” button to enter the 16 digit code found on your survey invitation in the empty box on the page.
- Hit the red “Submit” button and answer the required guest satisfaction survey questions. Your responses do not affect your ability to enter the sweepstakes or win the draw.
- Upon completion, fill out the entry in its entirety to get one Cub Foods Listens Survey sweepstake entry during which period it is received.
Also Read : Join Walgreens Customer Survey To Win $3000 Cash
How to Join Cub Foods Customer Sweepstakes without Survey:
Without completing the Cub Listens to Shoppers Feedback Survey, you can enter into the Cub Foods Sweepstakes alternatively through Mail-In Entry. In the alternate means of entry or AMOE, you need to take a 3”×5” card. Handprint your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on the paper. Postmark the request letter by the Entry Period End Date and send it
Cub Foods Survey Sweepstakes Entry
3000 County Road 42 W, Ste. 300,
Burnsville, MN 55337
More Info about Cub Listens Shopper Feedback Survey Sweepstakes:
- Online and mail, both methods of entry have an equal chance of winning
- Each week one potential grand prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received from that entry period.
- The prize winner will get the notification by email within 24 hours after selection.
- The winner will be requested to confirm their mailing address to receive the prize.
- Upon address confirmation receipt, the prize, a $100 Cub Foods Gift Card, will be sent to the respective winner via US Priority Mail
- You can redeem the gift card at any participating Cub Foods location for future purchases
- The card has no expiry date and can be used until the balance becomes zero.
About Cub Foods:
Cub Foods Inc. is an American grocery retail chain with 81 locations in 3 States. The company was started by Hooleys Supermarkets, based in Minnesota, in 1968. And the name “Cub” was derived from the nickname of Culver Davis, Jr., one of the founders, as the acronym of ‘Consumers United for Buying’. Cub is one of the first total discount food stores in the United States. Currently, it is owned by United Natural Foods. It offers quality grocery products and, a selection of meat, seafood, deli, bakery goods, natural and organic fresh produce, gift cards, flowers, liquor, pharmacy, etc.
Cub Foods Customer Care Phone Number: (855) 282-3663
PO Box 31510
Spokane, WA 99223