SSU PAWS Login Overview
Savannah State University has been a significant piece of advanced education. The 201-section of land grounds is by a long shot the most beautiful in the province of Georgia. SSU PAWS Login helps students to access their savannah state university account. Savannah State University offers PAWS Portal for its online student.
About SSU PAWS Portal
PAWS is assistance utilized for refreshing and investigating significant data recorded by Savannah State University. Savannah State University’s PAWs system which is SSU PAWS is a modern and secure login portal for its student and staff. With the help of the SSU PAWS portal users can access their account information, grades, transcripts, and other important files. They can also audit, and register for classes, update contact data, check the student’s evaluations, and more. For more data about the site, if you don’t mind contact the Registrar’s Office.
Requirements for SSU PAWS Login Portal
It’s easy to access your SSU PAWS portal. But make sure that you have all the necessary information for accessing the PWAS Portal.
- You need the SSU PAWS portal.
- You need valid login credentials for SSU PAWS Portal.
- Need a device to access the website like a PC, laptop or smartphone android, or ios.
- And lastly, you need a proper internet connection.
SSU PAWS Login Process Online
If you want to access your SSU PAWS account, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Savannah State University official site at www.savannahstate.edu to open a page.
- Here Click on PAWS PORTAL link at the top right side of the page, or directly go to the savannahstate.edu/paws link
- Now a new page will open. Here click on Login to the PAWS Portal, or go to savstate.gabest.usg.edu/StudentSelfService link
- Then enter your Username and Password for the appropriate field.
- Finally, click on the Continue button to finish the process.
How to Retrieve SSU PAWS Login Account Details
If you lost or do not remember your SSU PAWS login credentials follow the steps.
- Directly go to SSU PAWS Portal page at savstate.gabest.usg.edu/StudentSelfService
- Click on the Forgot Username or Password link.
- Then find the Student Online Password Reset link and click on it.
- Then enter your Student ID, the Last 4 digits of your SSN, and your Date of birth
- After that click on Submit button.
SSU bill Payment Guide
To pay the bill goes to, simba.savannahstate.edu/students/print-bill.aspx
As the page appears at the center enter the details, terms, year, student ID, and Paws PIN. Click on, the ‘Submit’ button.
Get More Articles to Read:
Savannah State University FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: How do I check my grades at SSU?
A: Login to your SSU PAWS Portal, then go to Academics, here under Academics Select Other Academics after that select ‘Grades’ then click on self-service, academic record, grades
Q: What is Savannah State University acceptance rate?
A: For the 2020 record, Savannah State University’s acceptance rate is 46.1%.
Q: Is Savannah State University a good school?
A: Savannah State University is ranked #104-137 in Regional Universities South. Savannah State University ranks according to its performance.
Savannah State University Contact Help
For further help call on, +1 912-358-4778. Or write a letter to, 3219 College St. Savannah, GA 31404.