About Essex County College
Essex Country College is a public community college, located in Essex Country, New Jersey. It was established in 1966. The Board of Freeholders approved the creation of Essex Country College in 1966 and open the door for the 3,400 students at 31 Clinton Street, Newark, NJ.
Requirements to Access the myECC Portal :
There are a few certain requirements to access the myECC portal. Make sure that you have the following details to access the portal:
- You will require your registered Username and Password to access the portal.
- Make sure that you have an electronic device, such as a laptop or smartphone, or computer to access the portal.
- You will also require a reliable internet connection to access the myECC portal.
How to Login at myECC Portal :
The login process is quite simple to access your myECC portal. Make sure that you have your registered user name and password to access the portal. If you already have your login credentials with you, then you can simply follow these steps as mentioned below:
- You need to go to this link eccportaltier.essex.edu:7777
- For direct access to the website, you have to click on this link to access the login page.
- Then, on the required fields, you have to input your username and password.
- After entering your login credentials on the required field, click on the Login button.
- If your provided details are correct, then you will be logged in to your myECC portal.
How to Recover Forgotten Username of myECC Portal :
It is a very simple and easy process to access the myECC portal. You must have your User ID with you, to access the portal. For any reason, if you do not remember your user ID, then you just have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link eccportaltier.essex.edu:7777
- Then, from the quick help section, click on the What is my ID Number option.
- Then, you have to provide your name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of SSN.
- After entering all the required details, simply click on the Submit button.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen guideline to recover your User ID.
How to Reset Forgotten Password of myECC Portal :
You need your password to access the myECC portal. If you forgot your password, then you cannot access your registered account. But, in case, you lost your password, you can easily reset it. To reset your forgotten password, you just have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to visit this link eccportaltier.essex.edu:7777.
- Then, on the quick help option, click on the Forgot Password option.
- Then, you have to input your User ID and PIN on the required fields.
- After entering your login credentials, simply click on the Login button.
Also Read : Access to your Empower Retirement Account
Essex Country College Contact Info :
If you have any queries about the myECC portal, you can visit their office locations.
Essex Country College:
303 University Ave,
Newark, NJ 07102
West Essex Campus:
Caldwell, NJ 07006
So, the above-mentioned details might be enough to access your myECC portal. If you have your login credentials with you, then you can simply follow the above-mentioned steps. If you forgot your login credentials, then you can reset them very easily. For your further queries, you can contact the customer service department for help.
Reference Link :