Application Guide for Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard :
Citizens Bank is an American Bank, that provides financial services to its customers. The headquarter of this bank is located in Providence, Rhode Island, United States. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is the parent company of this bank. They service more than 1200 branches along with the 3200 ATMs within the 11 states.
Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard :
Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard has low APR rates within bonuses, cashback rewards, and rewards. You would not have to pay APR for 18 months. You would not be charging any annual fees for this card. If you don’t want to pay much for interest rates, then this card is very suitable for you.
Benefits of Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard :
- This card has an extended warranty, which will double the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to one year.
- With ID Theft protection, you will get peace of mind 24/7. Mastercard services will detect and help the problem.
- With the Contactless Card technology, your data will be protected and helps guard against credit card fraud.
Rates and Fees of the Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard :
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase: Based on your creditworthiness, you will be charged 13.99%, 17.99%, or 21.99%. This APR may vary depending on the Prime Rate.
- APR for Balance Transfers: For the first 18 billing cycles, there will be no balance transfer fee. After that, you will be charged 13.99%, 17.99%, or 21.99%, depending on the creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advance: The APR for the cash advance is 24.99%.
- Annual Fee: You would be charging an annual fee on this card.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For the balance transfer, you will either be charged $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance Fee: For each cash advance, you will be charged $20 or a minimum of 5% of the amount.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Foreign transaction fee of this card is $1.50 or a minimum of 3% of the amount.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you will be charged the late payment fees up to $40.
Apply for Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard :
It is very simple to apply for the Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard. You just need to follow some basic instructions to complete the application process. Follow these simple steps to apply for a Citizens Bank credit card:
- You have to click on this link www.citizensbank.com/clearvaluepq.
- Then, under the Clear Value Mastercard, click on the Get Started option.
- Then, you have to provide your name, date of birth, SSN, mother’s maiden name, phone number, email, and address.
- After providing all the necessary details, you need to click on the Continue button.
- Then, just need to follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application process.
How to Register for Citizens Bank Online Account :
In order to manage your Citizens Bank credit card, you have to enroll in an online account. To enroll for the online account, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- You need to click on this link www.accessmycardonline.com.
- Then, under the Sign In option, you have to select the Enroll Now option.
- Provide your Citizens Bank Credit Card number on the required field.
- After that, you just need to select Continue button to proceed further.
Also Read : Activate Capital One Credit Card
How to Make Payment for Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard Bill :
Online Payment Method:
It is quite easy to pay your Citizens Bank Clear Value Mastercard bill. To make the payment, you must have an online account at Citizens Bank account. You have to follow these simple steps below to make your Clear Value Mastercard credit card bill payment:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.accessmycardonline.com.
- Then, on the given fields, you need to input your username and password.
- After entering your login credentials on the required fields, you just need to select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily make the payment for your Citizens Bank credit card.
Pay in Person:
You can also make your payment in person at your nearest Citizens Bank location. In order to find your nearest Citizens Bank locations, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- You have to click on this link www.citizensbank.com/customer-service/branch-locator.
- On the required field, provide your zip code, or city, state.
- After that, you need to click on the Find option to find your nearest Citizens Bank location.
- It will show you your nearest Citizens Bank locations.
Citizens Bank Contact Info :
If you have any problem with your credit card, then you can call 1-800-684-2222. For any queries regarding Citizens Bank credit card applications, you have to call at 1-888-333-5145.
Mon-Fir: 7:00 AM – 10.00 PM.
Sat & Sun: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
You can also write at:
Citizens Customer Service Department,
PO Box 7092,
Bridgeport, CT 06601
Reference Link :