AAFES Employee Login
The Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) is a wholly dedicated retail organization that provides services & numerous products to members of the United States Army, Air Force, Department of Defense, and their families. The Army and Air Force Exchange Service has its headquarters located in Dallas, Texas, United States.
The “Exchange” online retail shop is administrated by a Board of Directors responsible to the Secretaries of the Army and Air Force. Since its foundation in 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service has moved where Warfighters and their families go to provide superior, goods & services and tax-free merchandise military communities require – regardless of location, risk, or challenge. The Exchange retail shop is fully aligned with the Army, Air Force, and Space Force.
AAFES Employee Login Process Online
The Exchange currently has an active eligible customer base of more than 33.5 million National Guard Members, Duty Military, Purple Heart Recipients, Former Prisoners of War, Retirees, Reservists, Veterans with service-connected disabilities, and much more.
To the military community globally, the Exchange Shop is a lifetime benefit that offers goods and services with offering tax-free shopping and military exclusive pricing. The revenue generated by the Exchange is also dedicated to supporting the military community.
As an Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) member, if you wish to Log In for the Exchange Retail Shop Account, please follow the below-guided steps:
- First of all, visit the official website Exchange Retail Shop.
- You can also directly tap on the link at www.shopmyexchange.com.
- Here on the home page, tap on the “My Account – Sign In” link, on the above right.
- Now on the pop-up window, put down your Exchange “User Name / E-mail Address” and “Password”.
- And lastly, by tapping on the “SIGN IN” button below, you can easily access your Exchange Retail Shop account and enjoy your shopping.
How to Create Account for AAFES Employee Account
The Exchange shop is a leading retailer and managed by the Department of Defense that operates over 4,900 facilities with operations in more than 30 countries, 50 states, and 4 United States territories (i.e. Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, and American Samoa) and the District of Columbia. The Exchange online shop serves the troops, no matter where they go including Southwest Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Pacific.
You can always have the option to browse the official website of “Exchange” without logging in. But if you wish to make a purchase, you must Log In. Now to Create your Account for the Exchange Retail Online Shop and follow these simple steps:
- If you’re ready to Sign Up for the Exchange Online Retail and start saving right away, tap the “Log In” option and then “Create your Account”.
- Then being referred on the next page, under the “Create Account – Check Eligibility” head, put down your First Name, Last Name, Last 4-Digit of Social Security Number (SSN), Service Number (If different from your SSN), Date of Birth (DOB), E-mail Address, Confirm E-mail Address, Recent Branch of Service (Choose from Options), Rank (Select), etc.
- Now tap on the option “Check My Eligibility” tab below.
- Afterward, you have to establish your unique User Name and Password credentials, select Security Questions carefully and again provide your E-mail Address.
- If you wish to join the “Online Savings Club” please tap on the box, to receive money-saving E-mail offers.
- And at last, tap on the button “Create Account” below to finish.
Who is authorized to shop at the Exchange Shopping Website?
The Exchange online shopping website is for the exclusive utilization of authorized Exchange customers (i.e. the Army, Air Force, and Space Force) throughout the globe.
The Exchange currently serves an eligible customer base of more than 33.5 million Active-Duty Military, National Guard Members, Reservists, Retirees, Purple Heart Recipients, former Prisoners of War, Authorized National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration Associates, Coast Guard members, Veterans with Service-Connected Disabilities, Caregivers of Eligible disabled Veterans designated by the Department of Veterans Affairs as primary family caregivers, Non-Disabled, honorably discharged Veterans (online only), Authorized Public Health Service Associates, DoD, and Coast Guard Civilian Employees, and Military Family Members.
As a Veteran ex-employee and if you have queries about your eligibility, please call Customer Service for assistance at 1 -844 -868 -8672 (toll-free in the United States). To reach Customer Service, all others may contact 1 -800 -527 -2345 (toll-free in the United States).
Why your Social Security Number (SSN) is required, at the Exchange Shopping Website?
Exchange only permits authorized customers to order and access all services – Exchange Online Store and the Exchange Online Mall. Since Exchange Online authorities are unable to validate eligibility online only by viewing each customer’s Identification & Privilege Card, they started to validate eligibility through the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). So, the only eligibility validation and essential information available for purposes are the Social Security Number and Date of Birth (DOB).
For this reason, as a customer when you Log-In for the 1st time to the Exchange Online Store website, you have to provide your last 4-digits of Social Security Number, along with a Date of Birth (DOB) and Last Name. However, while creating an Account your Social Security Number (SSN) will be replaced with your new Username.
Exchange – Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES Headquarters Address):
3911 South Walton Walker Boulevard,
Dallas, Texas 75236 -1598, United States
Office Phone Number (Call): 214 -312 -2011
Office Fax Number (Dial): 214 -312 -3000
Office E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchange Customer Service (Call): 1 -844 -868 -8672 (toll-free in the U.S.) (If you are a Veteran & have questions about your eligibility, please call for assistance)
Exchange Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -527 -2345 (toll-free in the U.S.) (All others may call to reach Customer Service)
Exchange Online Shop Official Website: www.shopmyexchange.com